Weekend Details What to Bring: Wear athletic clothes (t-shirts, pants, and sneakers) on the bus ride down. A snack or a light meal Friday because we are only serving pizza as
What to Bring:
- Wear athletic clothes (t-shirts, pants, and sneakers) on the bus ride down.
- A snack or a light meal Friday because we are only serving pizza as a snack at 8:30pm.
- A water bottle
- A sleeping bag, a pillow & any towels needed
- Enough casual clothes and toiletries for three days (at least one warm set for outdoors)
- A Bible, notebook, and flashlight
What Not to Bring:
- Any electronics other than a cell phone (if phones are not being used responsibly or in place of getting to know other students, phones may be confiscated by leaders for the remainder of the retreat)
- Knives/weapons of any kind
Check In: Friday between 4-4:45 at ECC, check-in will be in the upstairs lobby, come in carport, bring in luggage to be marked and separated by small group. Cars can be parked in Gateway lot.
Leaving: Loading the buses at 4:45, luggage will be carried separate in trailers, hoping to arrive at North Bay no later than 7:00.
Return: Planning to return to camp between 1:30 and 1:45. *Sign up to opt-in to our texting plan to receive any alerts of changes, late or early arrival.
Emergency Contact for the weekend:
Chris Weber 717-327-4581
Callie Neff 717-615-2575
- We would love for you to cover this weekend in prayer. We are believing for not only a fun weekend but real encounter with Jesus and life changes that will empower students to live out the life they were created for and connect with others going through similar struggles and life experiences.
- Every student will be in their small groups and we have several parent couples helping as work crew and a team of 8 leading worship. JC Alzamora and Joel Bomberger will be teaching and there will be plenty of time for connection and fun.
Encounter Youth Retreat
Friday Activity Location
4:00pm Registration opens ECC
4:45pm Departure ECC
6:30pm Arrival Northbay Camp
7:00pm Epic Game All around camp
8:30pm Snack Blackbeard’s
9:00pm Welcome/ ground rules (Chris) Turkey Point
9:15pm Session 1 (Decision to Follow Jesus) Turkey Point
11:00pm In cabins Cabins
Saturday Activity Location
8:30am Breakfast Blackbeard’s
9:30am Session 2 (Now What?) Turkey Point
11:00am Free Time All around camp
12:30pm Lunch Blackbeard’s
1:00pm Adventure Activities/ Free Time All around camp
4:45pm Epic Game 2 All around camp
6:00pm Dinner Blackbeard’s
7:00pm Session 3 (The family of God) Turkey Point
10:00am Bonfire Beach/ Horseshoe Point
11:00pm In cabins Cabins
Sunday Activity Location
7:30am (feels like 6:30) Fruit & coffee available Blackbeard’s
9:00am Session 4 (Mission) Turkey Point
10:30am Brunch Blackbeard’s
11:00am Pack up & clean Cabins
11:30am Group picture Outside Blackbeard’s
12:00pm Departure Northbay
1:30pm Arrival ECC
8 (Friday) 5:00 pm - 10 (Sunday) 1:30 pm
NorthBay Adventure Camp
11 Horseshoe Point Ln, North East, MD 21901
Encounter YouthChris Weber // email@example.com