MAY 7–9, 2021
Join us on May 7–9 for a marriage enrichment conference with Jeff & Shaunti Feldhahn! The conference will feature five sessions focusing on topics such as restoring hope in marriage, finding rest, peace, and joy, and more! Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn are best-selling authors, popular speakers, and internationally-renowned social researchers. Both with graduate degrees from Harvard, Shaunti and Jeff are the authors and co-authors of many groundbreaking books that tackle issues like marriage and parenting, applying their analytical skills to complex relational topics "that bring 'Aha!' moments and relationship transformations". This event is free and open to the public! We hope to see you there.
Each session will bring practical insights and understanding to help marriages thrive:
- Friday, May 7 at 7:00 p.m.: Restoring Hope for Marriage
- Saturday, May 8 at 10:30 a.m.:
- Session 1: Thriving in Love & Money
- Session 2: Understanding Men/Women
- Saturday, May 8 at 6:00 p.m.: Finding Rest
- Sunday, May 9 at 8:30 a.m.: Finding Peace
- Sunday, May 9 at 10:30 a.m: Finding Joy
- All services will be livestreamed via ephratacommunity/church/media and audio recordings will be available after the event.
- Friday evening and Saturday morning Jeff & Shaunti will be teaching.
- Saturday evening and Sunday morning will be interview style discussion facilitated by Pastor Kevin Eshleman.
- Jeff and Shaunti's excellent books will be available for purchase during the conference.
- There is no registration or sign-up required.
- Saturday 6:00 p.m., Sunday 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. children's ministry will be offered. Child check-in at a Kingdom Kids check-in station required. FIRST TIME INFORMATION